Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for the trading or selling is a gloss black angel G7. Honestly the fastest gun ive ever shot in semi, the trigger is so easy to adjust that anyone can get comfy with it fast. I used it once on the field, shot half a case throuh it, the rest of the shot counter is from trigger walking with out paint/air. No scratches, no flaws, comes with original box and all parts (except barrel condom), just a beautiful gun, no other angel comes close.
You will also get an ASA and macro fittings/line which doesnt come standard.

Pricetag - $1200 firm

Trades
-Insane OMG Vikings/Excals 2004 models only (highlander, streamline ect.)
-Egos- you add gear or cash (blue/silver and black/blue or custom anno only)
-Mantis Egos- I add gear
-Russian Legion intimidators- (you add depending on year/ups)
-Nexus Egos- I add gear
-Desperate 2 for 1s- (Which means crazy in my favor, no angels, ICD, or smart parts, spydy clones, tippys, ect...)
And thats pretty much it, if you want to try go ahead but it please know I only want the guns listed above unless you make me an offer of a lifetime.

I dont ship first unless your a mod or have a good amount of feedback more than me, I will work out a same time shipping if you have equal or greater feedback (EBAY FEEDBACK DOESNT COUNT! Sorry)
Post before contacting on AIM or I will assume your a scammer
WaffleManJ

·
Registered
15 Posts
uh i dont get what u mean by 2 for 1s. i know what it means but does it mean that u dont want tippies and smart parts or u do want them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i dont really want any of those things though i might look at something like a PL shocker + something else but mostly not what im looking for

1 - 4 of 4 Posts