Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just got a viewloader revolution with x-board. Got for $40 Shipped. My understanding is that the revolution is an acceptable hopper for its price range.

·
Registered
306 Posts
revie is a good hopper for the price.. but if you will upgrade guns in the future it is better to buy a better hopper tostart so you dont have to buy a nother when when you upgrade.. like the evolution 2(egg) ,.halo

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
You're lucky. I have an Egg. Nothing has happened to it yet, but that's because I switched to a Reloader B, and I tried to take the best possible care of it. It still seemed very fragile. Like, when I tried to put it on the gun, the neck would feel like it is going to snap off, so I had to do it very slowly. They made the neck so long so that you could cut it to be whatever length you wanted, I never cut it though. The neck is still very fragile because it is made out of cheap plastic, and it is two very loose pieces which adds greatly to it's weakness. You know the two screws that hold the neck into place? The part where you screw them in on the body of the Egg broke off on mine, both of them...The screws are just barely hanging on. I can't believe my battery door didn't break, that's like the #1 thing I see breaking. The shells, and the lids have also been known to break.

Overall, it's design wasn't very strong, and it isn't made out of quality plastic. Viewloader has since then fixed some problems with it. Their new production models have slightly reinforced necks and they have a plstic piece on the inside of the battery door to help keep the batteries down so they are always activating the metal pieces on the inside. I have an older one, so I needed to keep a piece of cloth inside right there to keep the batteries down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts