Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im looking into a new loader. I have it down to the empire reloader b or the halo b. I just cant decide. I like sound better than the eyes but is the halo higher quality or have any features the empire doesnt?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
They are exactally the same loader besides the fact that the Reloader uses sound and the Halo uses Eyes.

Halo is a sub-brand that's owned by Empire, and Empire makes the Reloader B. If you like the sound activation better, than go for it, they're both great hoppers :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the advice man. is the exact same everything? like even the body type/size and stuff. and are there any other loaders i should consider into the equation that are good?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Exact same, you could use half of a Halo shell and half of a Reloader shell, they are sompletely the same besides the stated.

VLocity's are also good, the B2 by Empire is just a step up from the Reloader B, the Torque, and the JRNY and Rotor should be good when they come out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how does the B2 differ from the b? is it just faster? and when are the other ones supposed to come out. another thing im lookin at is battery life..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all the advice man. i think im goin after the reloader b.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
the difference is the b2 you can set the sound sensitivity, other than that, nothing. if you really like that id say go get a b and get a b2 board off of ebay. i have a b and have never had problems, batterys last pretty long too.

if you get the B the best idea is to turn it on somewhere quiet and then leave it on all day, what it does is when you turn it on it takes a baseline sound reading and then loud noises above that it will register as a fire and feed a ball. so if you turn it on somewhere noisy it has a hard time registering your marker firing

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wait so if it registers anything above quietness as a gun shot does that include yelling? and if so if it turns will that break paint inside?

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
no it wont register yelling, and no it wont break paint. if it applies pressure and the balls dont move it wont keep trying, it tries for about a half second then if it realizes they are not moving it gives up. the little motor isnt strong enoufgh to crush paint. once in every 20+ cases you may have one that gets chopped but that is REALLY rare and there are a few things designed into the hopper that should prevent this

its a pretty smart hopper, it does what its supposed to

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for all the help turbo. you seem to know what your talking about so i am probably gonna try that one out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts