·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BOW BEFORE LOAF

·
Registered
42 Posts
Did I miss something... WTF is the point of this thread?

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
lol, i love how u keep coming back randomly. do u even play anymore? we live so close to each other and i have still never played with you

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
of course i play, i am the allmighty LOAF

if you didnt understand the point of that thread, then you are not cool enough to. only my fellow elders understand.

loaf

·
Registered
416 Posts
*Squats in respect*

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
where have u been playin? and are you on a team currently?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
*courtseys in respect*
-o wait-
*bows*
what do u shoot Loaf?

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Loaf has like 10 posts in the past year. He comes back every couple of months and makes a thread like this.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i aint closing this, loaf is a PIMP, lol. sorry, but it will not be closed. old school mambers gots to represent

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Barber said:
He comes back every couple of months and makes a thread like this.
I've actually begun to notice that actually....very strange :sly:

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,774 Posts
imhungry said:
i aint closing this, loaf is a PIMP, lol. sorry, but it will not be closed. old school mambers gots to represent
WTF??? why not. This thread is pointless, and this is spam. This in no way promotes paintball or any related activities. Other 'mambers' have been banned for less then this.

If you have a personal relationship with this 'old school player', well thats too damn bad. I fail to see what, if anything, this thread 'gots to represent'. You are a moderator who has agreed to uphold and enforce the rules of this forum. I challange you to actually do it.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
MedicDVG said:
WTF??? why not. This thread is pointless, and this is spam. This in no way promotes paintball or any related activities. Other 'mambers' have been banned for less then this.

If you have a personal relationship with this 'old school player', well thats too damn bad. I fail to see what, if anything, this thread 'gots to represent'. You are a moderator who has agreed to uphold and enforce the rules of this forum. I challange you to actually do it.
if u dont like it, dont come in the thread! last thread he made like this he actually posted some really useful info so i am not gonna close it. also, i closed one he made like this befor and he just posted a few more. just let it run its course. loaf knows a lot about cockers, so i am going to keep it open for the rest of the day then i'll close it. he just came back to say hi, people do that all the time in the other forums and you dont see their threads closed.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.