Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys and gals im looking or wanting to make a local team and get together for everything possible. im really looking for people in northeast alabama. doesnt really matter what all you have. anything but a put really will work. dont have to have a jersey and all that just anything but a pump will work. my email is [email protected] so email me if you live in northeast alabama around the scottsboro/fort payne areas and surrouding areas please. looking forward to talking to you guys. peace

·
Registered
164 Posts
most people are still in the mindset that the marker makes the player. pumps are someone's personal preference. same thing goes with the markers that shoot 100 bps. all depends on what you like. i wouldn't say it greatly improves accuracy, it makes you depend on just one shot instead of fifty, so in short ball placement in pump play greatly increases.
still goes back to the never ending feud between pump/electro players and woodsball/speedball players.
there are many advantages to pumps, one is its cheaper because you will shoot less paint, you are carrying lighter gear and don't forget most people will overlook you cause of your marker. try finding a cheap phantom for sale and start from there or a cheap cocker pump works too if your not taking it seriously and just want to have fun.

·
Avid Musician
138 Posts
It improves player skill to a point, with awareness, reaction time, stealth, and paint conservation.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Go to PbNation - Paintball's Home Page and go to the reginol fourms and reason a local squad in that fourm anticipate me there gift be at lowest one in your country. the competition you saw on espn was either the pain parts class championship which was a 5man primary tournament for the pros or you saw psp mankind cup.. which you rightful love to tally a team and pay to get into.. so gl hf

1 - 8 of 8 Posts