Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MSNBC Video

He's the the like 2nd one to go on... The video of just him isn't up anywhere that I can find anymore.

This is good enough.

Everyone lovess this guy so if he gets fired for something stupid like this I think WBKO will be losing a lot of viewers. He's a really funny guy and sort of known for not being that professional but you know also telling the news really well.

Someone in the news room leaked this it wasn't even on air from my understanding which is totally lame. I have a few friends that work at WBKO and I'm supposed to be starting work there soonish ( Camera d00d ) My friends are really pissed off at whoever leaked it...but noone knows so yeh.

Wes outtttttttt.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh I sort of got it put into perspective for me after I thought about it... IT was wrong for it to be leaked... he didnt do anything wrong he was just having some fun like we all do when noone is watching...

I was about to tell aaron that he didnt know where I lived and that its a SMALL town... but I forgot I live in bowling green now which is the 4th biggest city in Ky...SoI guess it's fairly big.

yeh.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Thats lame. He was being funny when he thought no one was looking

1 - 14 of 14 Posts