Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, today our school had a lockdown for 4 freaking hours. Of course we dont know why :rofl . Our teacher's werent suppose to tell, but our's read the email outloud to us. They found a .40 cal mossberg(sp?) bullet infront of the school under our balcony. So they decided to be safe and lock down. End's up, 2 police officer's had to search every single student. Keep in mind we normally have 1500. But since it was flooded and we shouldnt of had school anyway, there was about 1000.

So anyway, during the lockdown, i got to play with my teacher's 2 yo son. Playing with a basketball you perv's. Which is a great way to win the lady's over... And then it was our time to get searched. My friend and I were the last 2 and I know one of the police men, so they didnt search me. But when they got to my friend, they said, "is there anything in here you shouldnt have". Him being the retard he is says, "I have a gun, but...." By then they had him in the corner and the other officer searching his backpack. End's up, after the "but" he say's "it's a nurf gun". LOL.

So after the 4 hour wait, which , we didnt get to eat until 2 o'clock. They ended up saying the bullet got caught in one of the bus tires and flew up under the balcony. I told the teacher it was either that or somebody was loading a clip out there..... yea the bus thing is more believeable. :rolleyes:

tl;dr- Lockdown because of bullet, stupid administration say's it got there by a bus tire.

ps- THis all happened in physic's class where we are buiding a hover craft.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
we were locked down last week because some guy shot his wife and was coming to get his kids which were in school

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
haha my first day at my new school in 6th grade we had lockdown for a few hours cuz there was a shooting down the street (the school was in a bad part of town) great way to have started my stay at that school eh? it wasnt so bad, cuz we were in the technology and i played flight simulator and other stuff

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He is pretty stupid.... But what he said didnt come out how he intended it to. He actually did have a nurf gun in his backpack. But he said gun before nurf lol.

352 Posts
pimpballer756 said:
we were locked down last week because some guy shot his wife and was coming to get his kids which were in school
****, did she die?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
we got locked down once for a pair of night vision goggles missing. turned out one of the ncos left it in his ruck which was stupid. all our **** got thrown around the room. then while we were sitting in the common area waiting they decided to have a piss test. ended up being a long long night.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i wish we had one today, id have missed the my history test

last year we had one really awesome day. right as i sat down for my chem test, my principal went on the PA and announced that everyone had to evacuate the building immediately. so we went to our pre determined areas and had to wait outside for about 2 hours. luckily it was nice and sunny in the middle of may. they let us go home and made us leave all of our books (it was a friday so we had no hw the whole weekend)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
We had a lockdown day last year. Two 'gangs' got into a fight over a girl on the bus so everyone was beserk. I was in middleschool at the time but since my school is in the 'hood' they had to be extra careful and put us on lockdown as well as both high schools. There were tons of popos running around all day.

·
PB REF
1,078 Posts
mavsfan31 said:
We had a lockdown day last year. Two 'gangs' got into a fight over a girl on the bus so everyone was beserk. I was in middleschool at the time but since my school is in the 'hood' they had to be extra careful and put us on lockdown as well as both high schools. There were tons of popos running around all day.
i wouldn't be too afraid of "gangs" that fight over **** on the school bus...

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ja289 said:
why did you friend bring a nerf gun to school?
There is actually, several people who bring them and have random "nurf war's" when they have a sub or just a freeday. Kinda sad to know that's what 18 yo guys are doing at school.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
ja289 said:
what gang fights aren't dangerous anymore? what are you a tard?

why did you friend bring a nerf gun to school?
When someone says there gonna bring a gun to school and bring his older friends. What would you do? Laugh it off and risk a ton of kids lives or go the safer route, which might cause a little more hassle but be the safer route?

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
we had a practice lockdown today.....not as fun

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
We had a lockdown, but it didn't really mean anything. They canceled class, but they couldn't stop us from leaving.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts