Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
twas a strikingly disturbing battle. Minds were warped beyond repair and babies were slapped. clash of kickassery with pure douchery.

a locker beside mine had been empty for a bit.. my buddy told me that he shoudl move into it.. then some other guys friend house locker is on the other side said he was going to.. a short transaction of words.. and we knew what we had to do..

i locked my locker and we sprinted to my friends.. unlocked and rifled everything in.. then turned and ran back.. we turned the hall and see the other guy 20 feet from the locker on the other side of the school with books and lock in hand.. i ask my buddy for his lock and just took off.. i sprinted and was dodging kids like rain drops, ran behind the guy, cut him off and collided into the locker and closed the lock on it..

we were victorious.. i laughed and laughed till i stopped.. we were called *****es and yelled at to take it off.. but i stood my ground and ever so chuckled. though now i am afeared for my lockers safety.. so i kept my expensive **** with me for the rest of the day..

and thus a dark chapter in schools history was closed. the between class break of drama had ended with me being late to class.. but victorious none the less

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jinjiro said:
Haha, that sounds sweet. We can take out locks off the lockers too. Be careful Smalls, he might always try the old shoe heel to the lock trick to bust it open.

-Jin
haha yeah i was worried about that.. but my locker has the groove in for the lock.. like in the space that the handle is in.. so you cant get your foot in there to get it off..

the up stairs has the old kind though.. and you can kick em off.. ive seen people do it.. its pretty funny.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
At our school they just take their shoe off. And we gotta wear dress shoes, so everyone has heavy soles, so the locks bust off in like two hits. I've only seen people do it down in the locker rooms when they needed gym clothes, though, so hopefully my stuff is safe.

-Jin

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i guess the loser knew where he stood.. he didnt touch my locker.. probably cuz he knew im so bad ass.. muhaha

im so bad ass that i wrote an article and it was published in the paper.. and then today my teacher picked my essay to go in his "Greatest Essays Of all Time" folder. I read it to the class and everyone thought it was badass too. haha, im so good.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
man those are some bad ass puppets..

i could take em

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
D_Smalls said:
i guess the loser knew where he stood.. he didnt touch my locker.. probably cuz he knew im so bad ass.. muhaha

im so bad ass that i wrote an article and it was published in the paper.. and then today my teacher picked my essay to go in his "Greatest Essays Of all Time" folder. I read it to the class and everyone thought it was badass too. haha, im so good.
It was Devries, wasn't it... Did he make love to the paper, after getting your autograph? :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ill have you know it was Parkes ya dirt bag.

but yeah, devries wants to read it.. i think ill just let him keep it afterwards...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts