Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone who is good at photoshop please make a logo for my team? its called "team insanity" thanks to neone who helps out

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good for me then. i altually wanted "twisted insanity" but another team mate wanted just "twisted" and the another just wanted "insanity" so i liked insanity more. so there is a lot more info that anyone really cares about

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
lol I know IM pretty good at this whole paint thing...

oh by the way I decided Ill allow you guys to use that logo but Id like royalties... so basically when you make the sticker version of that you send me 94% of your profit....

·
Registered
102 Posts
No I've used the name Team Insanity for a long time now and I'm sure there are plenty more that have used the name. Why would you use something that's not original?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just down right now, moving my servers to a datacenter from Fremont, CA to Kansas city so servers will be offline for a bit and then my website will be back up.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PILMAN said:
No I've used the name Team Insanity for a long time now and I'm sure there are plenty more that have used the name. Why would you use something that's not original?
i dont get the question

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i actually didnt know a lot of ppl used it. i saw it on a baseball bat and was like thats awsome. so i suggested a few names to the other ppl on my team and they liked insanity the most. wut are some other suggestions for names?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts