Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a friend that i should not get a halo for my ion and that i should get an egg because a halo is overkill. i keep telling him the cons of an egg but he wont listen. please post what you think so i can show him this thread and prove hes stupid.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
well this is easy. The egg won't be able to feed consistantly 17bps. Now he can't say a halo is overkill since a egg can't even meet the 17bps cap of the ion.

I mean i use a halo on my 13bps spyder. That's not overkill, thats a anti-chop gaurentte.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Halo.

And for the love of god, dont put lol in your thread title, and dont make threads that have been talked about 30 times before.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
kidpaintballer said:
if you want to buy an egg, and not spend 110 on a halo, just get the z-board for the egg, it will be faster than the stock egg, but it will not beat a halo
Still won't be fast enough. I've seen used twice Reloader B's go for $55. Gotta look around.

The only side effect of a fast loader is a faster marker.

-Mike

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
monkeysocks said:
ok i have a friend that i should not get a halo for my ion and that i should get an egg because a halo is overkill. i keep telling him the cons of an egg but he wont listen. please post what you think so i can show him this thread and prove hes stupid.
Search, or even better read the stickies.

eggs suck. He's not your finantial advisor so tell him to go fornicate himself with used needles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts