Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were in school today, and my friend walks up to this really hot girl, and puts his arm around her. She simply turned and punched him in the face. She knocked him right over, and broke his nose. For a second every one around stopped. Then all of a sudden every started laughing. rollin:

BTW: Join the Key club. It is a little gay, but (in my school at least) it is four guys, and there are about 35 really hot girls. :naughty

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
i remember when i was in 5th grade i asked this little asain girl if i could have the 2 dollars sticking out of her backpack and she turned around and slammed her flute case into my gut..

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Meh, my camera doesnt work with my comp. It is cool though because it doesnt have a flash, so i can take pics without anyone knowing:).That's always fun. When i get board in class i take pics.]

EDIT: the key club is some gay community service club. The only thing not gay is all the hot girls. :yum

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Zeruel said:
the key club is some gay community service club. The only thing not gay is all the hot girls. :yum

·
Registered
477 Posts
chronic said:
Im still confused on the key club...
It's a club that schools have in which students have the choice to participate in community service, and participate in fun events at the same time. Plus it looks good for when you apply for colleges, as long as you get involved in extra-cirricular activities.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
It's called "Kay Club" round hurr.

But I signed up for T.A.B.A.S.H. - Teens against bullying and sexual harrassment.

So basically I get to lecture kids on how not to pick on kids and smack girl's behinds.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
It's called "Kay Club" round hurr.

But I signed up for T.A.B.A.S.H. - Teens against bullying and sexual harrassment.

So basically I get to lecture kids on how not to pick on kids and smack girl's behinds.

oo you are one of those...

the way i deal with bullies is intimidating the **** out of them.

and with the behind smacking...usually girls are doing it to me...how do i get them to stop? :?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
dhill0413 said:
and with the behind smacking...usually girls are doing it to me...how do i get them to stop? :?
Two words: Chili Beans

Let em run down your leg and all over your pants.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
dhill0413 said:
oo you are one of those...

the way i deal with bullies is intimidating the **** out of them.

*sigh*

Do what our school encourages us... Confirm an adult.

I'm so sorry you have been an act in Sexual Harrassment. You are a little soldier bro.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Smack 'em back, claim it was self defense. Or if you get in trouble, claim it was consentual...hell, it worked for Kobe.

O

·
0 Posts
Hey Kobe Didn't Do It Kobe Is A Beautiful Young African American Like Micheal Jackson Being Brought Down By White Men Like You!

Jk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts