Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

101 - 120 of 365 Posts

·
Banned
32 Posts
there are other smigman markers, his is a 2850x, that is in fact a heavier marker...mine however is a lighter model from a rare metal

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
1. i dont have a camera (so that'd make it hard) and 2. I'm getting sick of you fools that don't believe me. If you look back before all these personal attacks on me i said that i was going to post a photo for you all asap
posting a picture with the imaginary camera......right

all people have been asking for in these last 3 pages is a photo and all you "different" people who have this imaginary marker conveniently can not do that......

·
Registered
35 Posts
Gladiator Turbo... Do you have nothing to say about your level of dorkness? and hunts are you not paintcaso's exiled father? Gladiator Turbo the org. post by paintzillia was about the Smigman2850x, that along with my Smigman233i are quite heavy you are right. Paintzilla must carry a newer model, because as i have said my 233i is one of the older ones. Also it is not made of Titanium, perhaps you are dyslexic ... it is made out of Tantalum a much more light weight metallic substance.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hunts please stop posting on this thread, your name is written in pink, you have a gay motorcycle and you write LOL huge after every not funny post you make. I was just kidding about you being paintcaso's dad, now i am starting to wonder if you are.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
I wouldn't call that an epic win by any means, in fact my mother was murdered a year ago...hope you feel good about yourselves.
sorry my BS-o-meter broke about 2 pages ago when people couldnt post a picture, it had never had readings so high

its funny how there is always some excuse as to why things cant happen with this thread

its still slightly amusing though

o and FYI, titanium is heavier than aluminum, by about twice as much, nice try on the whole "its a lightweight marker" thing though thumup:

·
Banned
32 Posts
How bout this when Clark is ready to share his markers with the world, I'll personally take out a full page ad in every major newspaper in the country with the headlines "To all you Canvases on Paintball Forum...here it is, The Smigman" And then after doing this I'll hire a professional photographer to take both action and still shots of the Smigman and get them up on photobucket or whatever the hell that is just to make you happy

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
Hunts please stop posting on this thread, your name is written in pink, you have a gay motorcycle and you write LOL huge after every not funny post you make. I was just kidding about you being paintcaso's dad, now i am starting to wonder if you are.
and you say your not in middle school......

someone has spent too much time on the x-box calling everyone online gay.....

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
How bout this when Clark is ready to share his markers with the world, I'll personally take out a full page ad in every major newspaper in the country with the headlines "To all you Canvases on Paintball Forum...here it is, The Smigman" And then after doing this I'll hire a professional photographer to take both action and still shots of the Smigman and get them up on photobucket or whatever the hell that is just to make you happy
or you could take a photo yourself and post it......

now i assume the marker is inadvisable though, the camera is broken, the lights are out, aliens took it or some other reason as to why you can not take a photo and post it

o and you dont have a phone with a camera

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hunts i wouldnt brag about your hand being your casual sex partner, and i also have a bike, cept mine is a custom chopper... I think we can all guess who welded that bad boy.

To Dyslexic Gladiator Turbo ... The marker paintcaso is talking about is NOT MADE FROM TITANIUM IT IS MADE FROM Tantalum!!

·
Banned
32 Posts
okay for the 100th time or so, these smigmans we use are for testing purposes currently and clark does not want us sharing pictures of his markers or designs because as previously mentioned clark had an apprentice michale shaker who tried to steal his designs and sell them to a big brand

·
Registered
35 Posts
The jokes you guys come up with are too much, somewhere there is a standup comedian reading this going "why can't i have the comedic talents of Dyslexic Gladiator Turbo, and Hunts. And why can't i have the sweet motorcycle riding skills of hunts, I bet then I could pick up all the ladies in all the paintball forums around the world!"

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
To Dyslexic Gladiator Turbo ... The marker paintcaso is talking about is NOT MADE FROM TITANIUM IT IS MADE FROM Tantalum!!
ok i will admit i read that wrong (small font big screen and im back on my couch) but the funny part is tantalum is EVEN HEAVIER!!!!

its about 8 times the density of aluminum and from what i saw still around $100/lb

at least do a little research first so your lie seems credible

then again i guess its funnier and more amusing for everyone else when you dont...

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
okay for the 100th time or so, these smigmans we use are for testing purposes currently and clark does not want us sharing pictures of his markers
hmmm, thats funny i dont remember you even saying that before, would you mind quoting it?

also, why would you suggest a marker that is still being tested and i can not even buy

gosh i with the shop would hurry up with my BS-O-meter, i really need it to figure out if this is still a big lie rollin:

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
haha i think now you guys are taking this thread way too seriously. howabout if such a marker were ever produced under that name, and were as accurate as you claim, i'll send you a years worth of my pay

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
The weight argument by trbo was my fav.
why thank you, i cant imagine why you would want a marker made of anything but aluminum, at least from a performance standpoint, guess there is an argument for composites (watch out! the next version of this marker will be a composite now!)

101 - 120 of 365 Posts