Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some kid bet me the Dolphins will beat the Pats.

lol

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
I sorta remember hearing the dolphins have always givent he pats a hard time, no mattre what the rest of their season was like. Over break, I'm thinking about going patriot hunting with a friend so if they do win this game, they can't possibly win any more.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only five bucks, but it should be fun. I'll definitely watch.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
there are two reasons im worried about this game..

1) the dolphins are the patriot's achilles heel. seriously, they always win out of nowhere against the pats

2) the better the team, the more the ass kicking new england dishes out. the worse the team, the worse new england looks. miami sucks, so i just hope the pats do well despite that

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
And the point of will the Pats play their starters more than just quarter or two.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
I'm not gunna lie they did good the second half. Something musta happened in the locker room, the pats slowed up. Maybe it was the hole, running up the score thing.

Anyway, I love watching Brady run. Its the funniest **** I've ever seen. He's so ****ing slow! Then he dove and got like .5 a yard or something.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
No, I think he is an amazing QB dont get me wrong. Him and Moss are just 1 off their big records. Next week is gunna go down in history. As either the first team to beat pats this year, or Moss and Brady will hi record books.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Even though they weakened it up, the 2nd quarter really just closed up the game.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts