Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a verizon plabn free nights and weekends and im IN

what happens if u place a long distance call while its a night or weekend is that free. or does it not apply to long distance bc i know IN doesnt

HELP..

a 2 hr long distance bill would not be nice

·
Registered
716 Posts
Dude you might want to check with the provider or the local store or something cause there's thousands of combinations of minutes and allowances and stuff inc ell phone plans

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
dude its a cell phone... IE: its connected via satelite, so it doesnt cost the companies more if you go long distance, so they dont care at all. thats the beaurty of cell phones- essentially free long distance. hell, thats why a lot of people buy them, period

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
Spudchucker said:
dude its a cell phone... IE: its connected via satelite, so it doesnt cost the companies more if you go long distance, so they dont care at all. thats the beaurty of cell phones- essentially free long distance. hell, thats why a lot of people buy them, period
spud, you reminded me of lovecraft in that post all except you didn't explain the calculation for the positioning of the satelites...

btw, my step-mom bought hers for free long-distance

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Spudchucker said:
Actually since my fones ****. www.metropcs.com 35 dollars unlimited minutes. I cannot call long distances without it charging me more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts