Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, for about 4 months i hadn't got a haircut. i usually like my hair really short but for a few months i just didn't feel like getting it cut. so i let it grow and grow, but i didn't know how to style it except pull the bangs back as much as i can. anyone with long hair can you please give me some ideas i can do with it? i recently got it cut short for the summer, but im letting it grow so by the time school starts it will be cold out and ill want it long again. i kinda wanted it to grow long like david grohl's, not to look like him, but i just like his hair. my hair got to the point where it was just long on both the sides and in the frong where my bangs were. if i wanted it to grow longer, do i just the top cut slightly with the bangs and just let the sides keep growing, or do i like let it all keep growing? and also, does david grohl have his hair cut in 'layers'? this is stupid, and i should ask a girl, but its 1am and i just had the idea to do it again...

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
yes it was. on both of those. i got long hair too. but u was talkin about stuff like bangs pulled back and crap so i was like dude. is this a chick? but then i figured it was a guy so i was like that sounded kinda wierd. i dont even kno who david grolh is. who is he? actor? if so wut movies is he in?

D

·
0 Posts
david grolh, um hes just that drummer in that band.. umm what was it called.. oh yeah Nirvana!

D

·
0 Posts
oh yeah, if anyone turns this into a homophob thread or flames, ill warn ya... just letting yea know

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Just do what I do and don't do anything. When I get out of the shower I rotate my head to the right and then to the left really fast for a few seconds. You're done!

D

·
0 Posts
you could always get a devil lock.. those are pimp.. cut every but your bangs.. let the bangs grow super long.. devil lock..

or the less punk rock/extreme way.. just go the root im heading, keep the back short then let the sides grow a bit and the bangs grow the most.. its alright

·
Registered
986 Posts
D_Smalls said:
you could always get a devil lock.. those are pimp.. cut every but your bangs.. let the bangs grow super long.. devil lock..

or the less punk rock/extreme way.. just go the root im heading, keep the back short then let the sides grow a bit and the bangs grow the most.. its alright
pretty much what i'm doing since i have alot of curl to my hair the back curls alot i'm getting that really short little of the sides and almost none off the top front

·
Banned
136 Posts
After i get out of the shower, i ddry my hair off with a towel, and shake my head a bunch real fast, and leave it like that. my hairs like 3 1/2 inches long, but it looks shorter, its weird

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
I just let it grow, haven't comed my hair in 2 or 3 years. Or styled it for that matter. What length are you going for? I have it so when it get's to about an inch past my eyes I get it trimmed, so like once a year. Ya once you get it to the right length it should look tight no matter what you do with it. Don't over shampoo your hair and you'll avoid the fluffy stuff.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Actually, I am having the same issue, so your pain is felt… lol! Normally I have a shaved head, either down to the skin or buzzed very close. My “friend” (girl) is making me grow it out. Now I’m interested to see what it looks like long. I’m not trying to style it at all. Hair shouldn’t be any work what so ever. She wants to try messing with it, but I wear hats all the time so I really don’t have to worry all that much.

- Brian

P.S. Did someone seriously just say they didn’t know who Dave is?

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
Yep. Foo Fighters.

Just shampoo and condition every day. Run a comb through it and you should be fine. Mine's about 7 inches on the top, just now, and I don't really have any problems with it. Slick it back for formal occasions, if need be. The roughest time is when your hair is at perfect length to get right into your eyes. Once you grow past that, it's smooth sailing with the occasional tangling. :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts