Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

What is the longest amount of time you were signed on AIM?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been grounded for a few weeks now and I just left my screen name signed on AIM for awhile. It was getting to be pretty long but then I came home one day and I got that damn "Your connection has been lost." window. I had a bet going with my friend too...

So, how long have you guys been signed on before?

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Few weeks. I'm only signed off when my parents get on the computer which happens like every 4 days.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
lol well i do but gaim... but i have been on for like 3 months(i dont know how long thats just a random guess) at one time when i didnt turn my comp off ever

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
mine usually stays on

i was on for 6-7 days one time and then lost connection i hate that
i usually restart my comp every 4-5 days now though

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I usually just sign out every night. Dont see the point in leaving it running.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i dont think i was ever signed on for over 24 hours, probably not even over 12 hours. if i'm going to be out for that long, i have what's called a cell phone.

·
Registered
923 Posts
i only had aim once, and i think the longest i was on was a couple hours....now i just post on this forum, and talk on the cell

·
Banned
4,821 Posts
I have dial up, so i have to get off for awhile. But i get on AOL instant messenger and AIM at the same time. So, i'm on about 4 hours a day on and off. I can't keep it on or nobdody can call.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
over 25 days... Last summer I got my dsl, and left it on all the time. Never had my connection lost though. Unless, it lost it and connected with out me knowing it.... Same with YIM.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
HOLY ****....I'm freaked out. I was seriously just going to make a thread on this. Wow, that's weird how coincidences can happen so randomly like that. I guess it's because Pizzer & I rock...

I've been signed on for 22 days right now.

-Jin

1 - 20 of 32 Posts