Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello PbF,
I have been gone all day because I have been setting smoke detectors up in small houses in less fortunate areas. The reason I did this is because on this excact day one year ago my brother died in a horrible fire. Please look-up and make sure your smoke detectors are working and test them often, it will save your life in a fire. If you don't have smoke detectors, or they are dead go to home depot, they are very cheap. Also make sure no smoke detectors are close to vents, or painted on, this could make them not function correctly.

Thank you for reading-

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I don't plan on having a house fire anytime soon so I should be fine...

Right?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sNoW PIrAnHa said:

Right?
Does anyone plan on having a house fire? Do you plan on dying?

If your too immature to handle something this easy, please don't post in this thread.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:

Right?
Because everyone plans their house fires.

Quit being such a dick, if somebody made fun of how one of your loved ones died, even if in sarcasm, you would be offended/mad.

Sorry to hear about your bro man, It is a good thing you are doing though. I will check ours tomorrow.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
flowbob said:
Quit being such a dick, if somebody made fun of how one of your loved ones died, even if in sarcasm, you would be offended/mad.
I'm not making fun of how his loved ones died, I'm pissed that my parents didn't put one in the two main rooms I'm in.

And yes, I plan on dying.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Sorry to hear about your brother. Luckily we have smoke detectors that make you go deaf to remind you to change the batteries

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NYY said:
Sorry to hear about your brother. Luckily we have smoke detectors that make you go deaf to remind you to change the batteries
Actually most don't make noise on low battery, they have a red light go on that nobody notices.

ja289 said:
your brother worked at a recording studio if im correct?
No? He worked at a baseball card store.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nissantunerdude said:
some fire departments will give you smoke detectors for free so if your broke you can go there to get one
Yeah, that's who we went out with yesterday. It was funny because the mexicans wouldn't answer the door because we had the lights on the car on (he thought we were cops) so he turned around so the guy can see the fire department tag and words on the back of his shirt.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts