Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it. I stopped by to grab a lighter and some fireworks in the red Stang, which is why my friend is sitting in it, and snapped some pics with my camera phone.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
shes pretty

·
Banned
319 Posts
Niiiiiiiice

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's a 6cyl model. I know, I wanted a V8, but I can't afford it. I might end up swapping the 302 from the red Stang into the Roush eventually, but I haven't looked into it at all, so I'm not sure if it'd work.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Slipknot said:
It's a 6cyl model. I know, I wanted a V8, but I can't afford it. I might end up swapping the 302 from the red Stang into the Roush eventually, but I haven't looked into it at all, so I'm not sure if it'd work.
Hmm, no Stage 3 no care. Just another riced out mustang. And I'm sorry you got ripped off.

·
Registered
427 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
dudes you guys suck. He got a car he's happy with (and im sure you wouldn't mind driving either) and hes excited so he shows us. You dont like stangs? get out of the thread. Its not too hard to push the backspace button, and hell, youll have to do it anyway to leave :rolleyes:

nice ride man. put a big engine in and win some money out of the people who think like the guys who posted above me

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Spudchucker said:
dudes you guys suck. He got a car he's happy with (and im sure you wouldn't mind driving either) and hes excited so he shows us. You dont like stangs? get out of the thread. Its not too hard to push the backspace button, and hell, youll have to do it anyway to leave :rolleyes:

nice ride man. put a big engine in and win some money out of the people who think like the guys who posted above me
Agreed. I may not prefer Mustangs, but I certainly can appreciate them and I wouldn't mind one if I got it for cheap (or free). Why not just say something like "Well I don't like Mustangs, but good for you" or something, instead of being all negative about it.

-Jin

·
Registered
152 Posts
i think even a stage 1 (or whatever you call it) roush should still have a larger engine than a base stang, i'm pretty sure it would still be bigger than a GT, i might be wrong

1 - 20 of 70 Posts