Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im lookin for an imagine package. some kind of elec. hopper is really all i need in the package post if you got somethin.200$ buget

·
Registered
5 Posts
my friend drew has an upped imagine...i mean bigtime upped....he selling for 220$ with 12v revy hopper. His AIM s/n is BluEDevilSLinE99...He's really trying to sell his gun please try to buy it off him....i shot it the other day and it's nice as hell dude...anti chop bolt with a 16" nightstick barrel....its got a torpedo drop forward and its got almost ZERO scratches...I wasn't allowed to buy it cuz my dad wants me to buy a new gun :/ so luckily for u i didnt buy it....check it out and IM him

·
Registered
289 Posts
I got a Spyder Fenix for sale. $175 shipped. Let me know if you are intrested. PM me.

DyeTex

·
Registered
26 Posts
Got a 2004 Green Imagine with a crome drop forward on/off, 14" PMI barrel, and a black Halo B TSA Frontman Tilt (used once) for $175 + shipping. PM me for pics of the gun.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
still looking? i have a black imagine that has a asa/hose/grip from a spyder imagine, i was told it should work fine, but if it doesnt i'll refund your $. im lookin for 80 shipped. i also have a progressive barrel that i could add for 10. LMK if interested

·
Registered
102 Posts
i have a bushmaster that i just got back from varpo works and got $150 worth of vapor mods, nice Air America Messiah reg ($100), and a clear egg2
looking to get 175 this has been a back up gun and now is a 5th in line... so its time to sell some of my guns... plus i need money for school... let me know thanks...

the vapor mods include
(Reworked High and Low Pressure Regulators, Match Port and Polishing of the stock Exhaust Valve, Quick Disconnect between Battery Tray and solenoid for easy disassembly., Trigger Job,including ultralight microswitch., New LED, High-Intensity Blue or Red, Polish ALL moving parts, Replace all stock screws with Stainless Steel set, ICD Certified Repair Center will do any repairs that are covered by warranty

1 - 15 of 15 Posts