Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's two minis listed in my local craigslist and I was playing with the idea of getting one. One is dust red the other dust black. Is there anything I should look for when checking them out? I'm not sure about the size thing either, one guy is selling his because it's too small. One is going for 280 and the other was part of a package but he's willing to sell separate. Both are 09 I believe, the red one is basically new. Here's the black one:

I'm thinking about offering something in the lower 200s.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
Only thing on Minis that you have to look for is the Gen since some Gen1 Minis had problems. Since they are 09 they should be alright.
I would offer 230. See what he says. You can find Minis from 130-250 all the time.

·
Noob
256 Posts
^^^Yeah generation is the only thing I would worry about,if you got a gen 1,it could be a nightmare.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another question, should you use more expensive paint with a invert mini? I tend to prefer to use $40 paint whenever I go out.

·
Noob
256 Posts
As in 40$ a case?And no,it doesn't matter,the paint will only effect the performance.Which depends on your paint to bore size,but I'm not going to get into that.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
Another question, should you use more expensive paint with a invert mini? I tend to prefer to use $40 paint whenever I go out.
Not really. You should buy paint according to how you are playing. Medium Quality paint is for more serious rec play and High Quality paint is for tournaments.
Buy what you can afford.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts