Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need 3000 because I don't think that my local paintball store can fill to 4500... 72/3000 would be the perfect size for me. 'm looking for cheap. Haven't found a price that I like yet and I have been searching the internet for a while now.

PM me with any stuff you have. It's for my tippmann 98 custom and whatever else I eventually get so please let me know if I will need an adapter or not, etc. I also want a remote line eventually and something to hold my tank on my back so if you have those as well that would be cool.

Thanks

Edit: And I believe the tippann acts funny on more han 750per shot, so I guess I need an adjustable tank?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think I have a 72/3000. I have been using it on my tippman 98 also. I have a remote line and a NXE pod hauler 4+1 which carries the tank on your back. I may be able to sell you all of this for 85. If you are willing, I will have to check with my friend who was looking to buy it also. Let me know if that sounds good and we could work it out.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, that sounds like something I can do :)

Do you know the hydro date on the tank? Maybe have some pictures?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I will get some pics asap, and I need to talk to my buddy, and see if he was still interested in the stuff. I will let you know when I know something... Im gonna try to call him tonight. oh and by the way the tank is a steely...
thanks bro

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey bro. I just found out the the tank is a 48 ci not a 72, so if you still want it, i would say 85 still. I paid 70 for the tank, 25 for the remote, and 25 for the 4+1...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey bro. I just found out the the tank is a 48 ci not a 72, so if you still want it, i would say 85 still. I paid 70 for the tank, 25 for the remote, and 25 for the 4+1...
Thats gonna have to be a no. I can get a 72ci tank for $65, you paid way too much. Thats like 400 shots less than I'm looking for too.

Here is what yours is worth brand new.

Thanks anyway

1 - 6 of 6 Posts