Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my brother who is 13 and pretty good at paintball is looking for a new gun. He wants a spyder that can include the hopper, c02 and other needs for under $175, does anybody havae any suggestions???

·
Registered
323 Posts
i HAve a spyder shutter

it is red, and comes with 12 0z co2, elbow, VL200 hopper, blue and silver 2 piece trio barrel, and a new macroline, all parts are oiled recently and well and this is a suprisingly accurate gun.

PM me for more infromation and i will give you my AIM

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey i'm selling a JT Excellerator 6.0. This gun is a spyder clone, good condition. This gun is a very fast electro-16 bps! It has some ups, including Venturi Delrin bolt and new grips! I am selling this gun AND a 20oz C02 if you get back to me fast, for 175$ shipped! Please get back to me soon, dont pass this up! THANKS!

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey, ive got a good gun you should be intrested in. Its a pulsar with e-grip. i can sell a 9oz co2 with it also. I used this gun in probably no more than 4 games. Email me or reply if intrested.

·
Registered
150 Posts
whats the most you'll spend?

I really need to sell my Kingman TL Plus paintball gun and accessories, whats the most you'll spend? I got it earlier this year, used it maybe three times for speed ball(not lying). I have all the original stuff(owner's manual, spare parts, barrel plug, box, ect.). Email me w/offers...

My Email: [email protected]

This is what I have:

TL Plus paintball gun w/12" barrel
200 rnd. Viewloader hopper(with elbow)
32 Degrees black coiled remote
20 oz. co2 tank butt plate
Brass Eagle electronic red dot sight
Laser Sight
JT USA mask(green)

Whats the most you'll spend?

·
12,110 Posts
I have an upped Piranha G3 for sale.

Flat Black Paintjob
Custome Magnetic trigger
Chrome PMI Foregrip
200 round hopper
14" JJ Ceramic barrel
12 ounce CO2
12 ounce buttplate
JT nVader (Custom Camo paintjob)
SP Girls Barrel condom (blue)
40" Coiled Remote

All that for just 160

I did have a deal, and he said he sent out a money order on monday. I dont think he sent, so I think the deals off.

·
Registered
159 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts