Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a paintball marker that is in good condition for under $100. If you live in California, preferably the Bay Area or Central Valley that would be great, since I would like to see the gun in person before I buy it. You can email me at the address below.

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
253 Posts
Sir Ruthless said:
Im looking for a paintball marker that is in good condition for under $100.
hey wait, is that an oxymoron, if you want quality, you must produce the cash, now i am not saying the highest priced are the best, but i have never seen a decent field marker go for under $100, unless it is old and either very used, or a tippmann, which isn't a bad choice to go with.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i'll sell you a jt ecellarator 3.0 for 80 bucks shipped it works perfect i have pics if you need them. I also have a revy that uped and a tank if you need them to

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a Spyder SE (all cammo) w/ matching barrel. Works great. its been around a while, but it works fantastic. $100 and I'll ship it to your door

GrassNinja

·
Registered
263 Posts
tippmann 98c..milled off letters and rear site..pen spring mod,sear spring mod-silver...$80 shipped

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
buy a new Icon-Z or Spyer Xtra

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've got an almost new Tippmann 98, stock, for $85 shipped.

·
Impy's Rule
562 Posts
I have a stock Spyder Victor II used about 3 times ill sell for $35 shipped. LMK. Am negotiable

·
i am fattie
505 Posts
no crap im wondering the same thing

1 - 16 of 16 Posts