Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was wondering if any knew how to get on a paintball team or where to find one ... I’m 16 and have been playing the sport since I was 10 I’m really good and I’m trying to take my skill to new levels... if anyone could help with that I’d appreciate it a lot

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey I was wondering if any knew how to get in a paintball or where to find one ... I’m 16 and have been playing the sport since I was 10 I’m really good and I’m trying to take my skill to new levels... if anyone could help with that I’d appreciate it a lot

·
Registered
5 Posts
When I was playing one got recruited at paintball parks and from college club teams. Also, we put together our own teams and played against other teams at the paintball parks. My son and I were playing a lot on the weekends were once asked to come out to one of those Tippmann products team practices. That was how you got noticed and were eventually recruited for the the pro teams. That was nearly ten years ago. TV covered games were big. I see NO play covered on TV any more. Even the college team play is not on TV anymore! You might contact the companies that manufacture the equipment you use and ask about their sponsored teams and what it takes to try out for them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts