Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Avalon commando 2 electronic!!!

i got the gun, and took the stock, and barrel guard and sight rail off.. i didnt like them there.. i got in a 4 wheeler accident and broke the steel hose, so it's a vertical co2 gun unless you want me to include the expansion chamber, but you'll have to buy hose... i dont have a barrel for it, because i broke the stock one, but i could easily pick up an aftermarket barrel for 5$ added on to the price... the gun still shoots and functions great.. minor scratches and knicks in the paint, but otherwise pretty good condition.

all i have to fix on it is the + battery wire on the board because i accidentally pulled it out when i switched batteries once... the switches, 3 round burst, and semi auto all work good, and this gun still shoots!

good for a project gun, or something cheap to just mess around with!!

included:
-Avalon commando 2 electronic
-12oz co2 tank hydro is 2008
-rhino threaded 200rd grav hopper
-cracked threaded elbow (still works)
-Expansion chamber if wanted (i dont have pics.. i need to find it, but i know i have it.. if someone wants it i'll take separate pics for them once i find it..)

IM ASKING

$55 you pay shipping
$60 i'll pay shipping
$60 i'll buy a 14" barrel (probably PMI razor) and you pay shipping
$65 i'll buy a barrel and i'll pay shipping

PM ME WITH ANY ?'S!!!!!!!

the foot in the last picture is not for sale!!!

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
me and a friend were attempting to make our trip a lot less strenuous.. so we loaded up on the 4 wheeler, and headed out.. forgot the helmets, went to fast in reverse, locked up the brakes, and bam... needless to say... i took most of the damage

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
last bump for a while.. plaz osmeone just put up an offer.. nothing unreasonable, but i'll go lower just post!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts