Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for any mid-high end gun. I really like DP fusions and ICD Promasters... I'll look at all offers. I DON'T want ions, spyders, or other low ends. oops... i posted twice... it was an accident.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Selling a smart parts Ion

Blue Body

QEV valve

90, 4500PSI Nitro Duck Tank

20 oz CO2 tank with anti-siphon

4 inch all American back and 12 inch Freak front

Appache 18V Hopper

Original Box, Barrel condom, tools, few xtra parts...ect

Make me an offer, i am out of the sport.

MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN

·
The player makes the gun
108 Posts
Selling A-5 with ups

I have an A-5 with ups e-mail me at [email protected] for pics.

·
Registered
5 Posts
How about spending $350 instead for my PM6!

The marker is a proto matrix 6, ultralight and is silver in color. Comes with original barrel and dye ultralight barrel. It has proto sticky grips and a rolling trigger. It's very very light and the marker has been recently serviced and oiled. Comes with a parts kit (worth $50 on its own).

The hopper is a Halo B with rip drive and an aluminum cone. Comes with the marker. Works well. Old green towel not included =P

I would take $350 firm for both, shipped. THIS IS A GOOD MARKER! High end speedball marker.

please send playpal/questions to [email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Etek Ego

I have an Planet Eclipse Etek Ego 1 for $375. It is in mint condition, and comes with
PE OOPS ASA(On/Off Purge System)
Cure Bolt and Original Bolt
Antichop Eyes
Black Out Screw Kit
Etek Zick Kit Rammer and Original Rammer
CP Roller Trigger and Original Trigger

It is a gold color, if interested I can send pics. Email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have a tippmann 98 custom it has only been used 2 times it works great i just donthave time to play so i'm selling
here is what i have
tippmann 98c with the 8inch br
200rd hopper
mask
vest
paints
x-tra part kit (not that you need it for tippmann ha ha)
cleaning hardware
owner guide
four 9oz co2 tanks with 45 o-rings and oil
2,500 paintballs

pm me

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
guys this thread is from june, im pretty sure he is nolonger looking for a marker

also try to understand the rules, he said he was not looking for a low end marker and half of the posts are for tippmanns or something else low end

if its blowback, its low end

·
Registered
18 Posts
lol true, the thread's old but for a minute of your time you get your stuff out for someone to see, and this topic is at the top of the topic list for now. i thought it was worth it

1 - 20 of 29 Posts