Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A person skilled in HTML, A person who is good in graphic art, and a person who enjoys searching the internet. I need stuff like this for my vBulletin and TAC site. Leave a message in here or IM me on AIM at Stephen Johan.

Thanks,
Andrew

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, here are some examples of post milestones I got from GovTeen:

(NOTE: I did NOT make these, and please do not use these for your submissions.)

Attachments

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the moderator face there.

Notice how the faces and colors are different for each one. The faces are not necessary, but color for each post face would be nice.

Following post counts needed: SMod, Mod, Administrator 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 750, 1,000, 1,500, 2,000, and 2,500. A 3,000 rank and higher will be added when necessary. Different colors and color variations are good too (blue and red, yellow and white, etc.)

Bob, I need smiley icons for the posts so that we will have a... unique post layout =)

Attachments

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Andrew said:
This is the moderator face there.

Notice how the faces and colors are different for each one. The faces are not necessary, but color for each post face would be nice.

Following post counts needed: SMod, Mod, Administrator 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 750, 1,000, 1,500, 2,000, and 2,500. A 3,000 rank and higher will be added when necessary. Different colors and color variations are good too (blue and red, yellow and white, etc.)

Bob, I need smiley icons for the posts so that we will have a... unique post layout =)
is that what you want me to find??

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Post milestones must be 90x90 max, but please try and keep it a square if smaller.

Bob- Find smileys on-line, such as this one- =(

Make sure I won't get arrested or anything for them though if they are copyrighted.

·
Registered
949 Posts
good find screamin.Here are the legal matters for the site.

Copyright Notice:
1.) I own the copyright to all the smileys in the cwm's smilies section of this page.
2.) If you wish to use those smileys on your website you must ask permission (i will ask you to put a link to my site somewhere we can agree on so as to give credit where it is due) You don't need to ask permission to just post the smileys on your favorite board
3.) All the rest of the smileys are either copyrighted by someone else or are public domain.
4.) If you see a smiley you have created and wish for me to take it off or give you credit, please email me and i'll do it ASAP =)
5.) All the coding & other content is my work as well.
6.) The following applies to all of the smilies:
"These pictures are copyrighted by their creators. They may not be used in violation of those copyrights, and specifically may not be sold, redistributed electronically or by physical media, placed on any web site that requires membership fees, used by any commercial entity or individual making a project-for-hire without permission. Distribution privileges granted to this web site do not grant distribution privileges to any other entity."

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Well based on the title/topic of this thread, I think I can fit that role.....I do pretty well with HTML, just look at my website, and I have built up a reputation of some pretty big pimpin' graphic design work.....:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts