Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im still kinda new at this, so im probably gonna have alot of questions. Anyway I have a Spyder AMG classic. I read This but i still have a quetsion. Im looking for something thast about 12-15 bps, (i found which one will do that) but does anyone knwo which is very quiet. the one thing i hate with electronic hoppers is how loud they are. Tahnks fo any help you guys can give me ^_^

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
All electronic hoppers are going to have around the same sound signature. Your best bet is to buy one new and keep it in good condition. They better condition the gears and stuff are in the less noise it will make.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
As for noise, just don't buy a pulse unless you have a RF chip. It gets quite annoying without one. Like JH said, they will all be close. As long as they are not constantly spinning/trying to spin, like the pulse without the chip.

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
imo the noise that your hopper makes should be the very LAST thing you're thinking about on the field so long as its feeding properly. I like my hopper to make a little noise, that way I know its working.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Unless you get something that constantly feeds like a quantum or vl force (note, the eye-force is not constant feed), the motor should only be working when you fire (or when you're low on paint and balls are pop-corning). If it's only making noise while you're firing, the noise of your gun is most likely going to drown out the noise of the hopper and neither you nor anyone should notice it.

Just be sure to get something with some sort of sensor system if you want to avoid the annoying noise. Also keep in mind that what the manufacturer advertises as the top speed is almost aways about 20-30% faster than what it will actually feed in real life.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts