Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any one is interested in making a weekend playing crew near and or around Miami let us know. I my self have been playing for 10 years and have been getting back into to it for the past year. The crew I play with now plays all woods and plays fair, so we are looking to gather a few more people so we can always have a nice battle at all times. If your interested give your location, gun , experinece and I will give you a date and place.

·
Registered
175 Posts
wazzaaa

I wanna play some woodsball badly :yikes n would like to find a crew thats reliable and plays fair. Let me know if you are interested. Im 21, currently shooting a spyder electra, and soon gonna upgrade to an A-5

Luis

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yea am down but ive been playing for about a year , i have a spyder rodeo with ups , and am upgrading to a ion soon so its cool.

·
Registered
175 Posts
where

when and where do you usually play at Blaq?? I havent played in a few months but i usually went by rinker on sats, i dont know if you can still p[lay there cause they were doing some construction

·
Registered
33 Posts
I go every sunday to Rinker and sometimes I go to my field which is on the other side of the canal from Rinker its our own field .... hit up on aim XxBlaqINkxX

·
Registered
175 Posts
well i dont have AIM right now cause i dont have internet in my apt, I probably wont be able to go till two weeks cause right now im broke as hell. But if u want give me ur email n we can set up a day....but do you have a group u play with??

·
Registered
175 Posts
so tipper are you gonna make a crew or what?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts