Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was looking at some matrixes and I liek the Dye one and all But I also like the Trauma and Toxic. I was wondering if someone could give me the smackdown and all of these because they are all priced about the same. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
With the truama and toxic you get the much nicer looks and some better upgrades. I'm not sure if they come with different boards that have debounce, I think not.The dye trix does not haveing anything really special about it and only cost about $825, while the others cost around $1,100.

·
Registered
476 Posts
much different prices and imo id get a TMC trix for (825) then buy SLAM bolt kit AkA SCM LPR and maybe a UL for about the same price as those guns, and the tmc will probly preform better.

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
If you ever plan on trading/selling get a Toxic if you have the cash, it will get much higher resale. Otherwise get a Dye, I have a site where you can get one for $750, if you want it just PM me, get Tadao 5.0 or Anderson board, Evolve kit, clamping neck and an UL.

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
matt9119 said:
I was wondering if someone could give me the smackdown and all
Wewt, WWE Smackdown. LMFAO, had too

As for bolts and stuff. Don't get a freeflow and Lethal mod. get a Ardvark SLAM kit, 1,600 off a 68/4500, i personaly had gotten more then 1,600 off a 68/4500 (was usuing my buddys Trix) so i guess they where a little leaniant on that...

·
Registered
337 Posts
I would suggest the dye matrix.. i just purchased one and i really like it alot!! also there is a large diffrence in price if you have the money then sure go for a toxic or trauma but if not the dye trixes are solid guns and with a few simple ups you can make them very worth while guns!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I think that bunkertime meant that the technology available in the NYX is outdated by todays math. Why buy a "tricked" marker, and then have to spend money on the upgrades? if you buy a lower priced marker......it gives you a little more money to play with to put the upgrades that you as the individual owner, find more important.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Zidane said:
Funny, the dm4 must have old technology too because it uses the same board. ;)
They released the Tadao just so other markers could have a similar board to the EGI board since it's not available. The technology isn't outdated they replaced the breech with new trauma eyes and don't use the EGI boards anymore and the bolts a imagine so how can you consider that outdated? I don't consider CP regs outdated either.

·
Registered
224 Posts
bunkertime said:
Wewt, WWE Smackdown. LMFAO, had too

As for bolts and stuff. Don't get a freeflow and Lethal mod. get a Ardvark SLAM kit, 1,600 off a 68/4500, i personaly had gotten more then 1,600 off a 68/4500 (was usuing my buddys Trix) so i guess they where a little leaniant on that...
FF and lethal get better than 1600 and they don't cap off all quick...slam kits just suck...good idea...poorly done...they change how a matrix works...they are less efficient than some kits...less consistant...and WAY slower...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Im gonna say a Dye Trix. Maybe because I just bought one and am happy about it! They are really nice guns, a little heavier though. If weight is an issue im gonna say go for a different trix that would be lighter. They are all def. nice.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts