Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sealed the deal on one for my dad, can't wait to get it in. Any tips/hints on owning one? Hatersauce work good in it?

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
be careful, I have a feeling this new SP marker used the SP patented gas-through grip. the have a habit of shutting down companies who use patents they manage to grab.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I just got aware of that(viva la nations news section). I am sure they will still service there markers after this whole bs over the gas through grip.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
TechT has an amazing bolt for it, and I heard that to break in the spring, dry fire about 2 68/45 tanks worth, than you should be all good :)

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It already has a NDZ bolt in it, but TechT is legit so I might just sell the bolt in it and get a new TechT for it.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
TechT has amazing products for everything, I love them >.<

Hope you don't get a V1 Mini, or that would suck >.<

·
Registered
23 Posts
NDZ is supposed to be a good bolt, supposedly you can get it down to 130psi with a dwell of 15, and back screw 2 turns out. Virtue and tadao boards are prity good I just picked up a Tadao. But had an issue with the on/off button, getting stuck when I put the cover on, it just took some filing of the button hole to fix it.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also saw the NDZ bolt, it was in the original one I was planning to get. IDK Tadao had a board for them, definitely a thing ot pick up, cuz Tadao is just the ****.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes but its not marketed by Tadao, Empire is responsible for the board. It comes in an Empire box stating "Developed by Tadao"

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahh, that's pretty ghey. But still it is developed by Tadao so it is the win.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts