Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hes movin away this friday. it sucks so much. weve known each other sinse we were like 4. we had so much fun together, we got into trouble together, weve had fun together, weve played sports together, it sucks. i dunno what im gonna do...maybe ill never see him again....anyone else ever loose a close friend before?

·
Banned
226 Posts
Sadly thats life. Friends move away, people die. Its hard to get over but if you try to keep in contact with him, it will be easier. Write letters, or better yet, e-mail/aim. Or get him in this forum!
Goodluck!

Avanters

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
My friend is stuck in a hospital bed in some god foresaken country after taking 3 bullets to the chest. He's barely alive, and he's only alive because his sternum took 2 of the hits.

I'm not saying what you're going through isn't bad, but you've got it quite easy compared to some of us.

·
Registered
210 Posts
mine isnt as bad but it still sucked... my best friend from elementary moved to texas so his dad could be hella rich. but i still get to talk to him

·
Registered
416 Posts
Yup, I hear ya Noobie. I made friends, no....I made BROTHERS in the millitary that I never would even imagine I would lose track of, now after being out for less than 4 months, I have spoken to them a total of maybe twice. You will make new friends man, not saying they will be better, just different. That is what makes life cool though, its the changes:cool:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Amen, Wild.

Everytime I make a close friend, he unfailingly moves. I've learned to live with it, and just make the best of what I got before it goes away. My "best friend" moved when I was in 5th grade. Contacted him once, then forgot about him 2 months later. A good friend moved away in 7th grade. I talk to him on AIM, but we really have nothing to say. I sometimes forget his name, unless I read his profile. In fact, I don't even know his name right now. A good friend just moved to Texas. We keep in touch... but we are drifting apart very rapidly.

=( It sucks... but ya gotta keep moving.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts