Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
title explains it...idk what to do i dont know if god exists anymore because i dont see any love in this world...hurricanes,floods,tornados,global warming,and people turning against him have all strengthend...my story

About 3 years ago i was dumped by my gf(bad) then i started playing paintball(good) thats when things started goin down hill it was pretty sad to me the first year but i thought i could get over it but 8th grade came around i didnt get a gf then either and my parents started to act kinda mean so i thought nothing of it.

just this past year i became a loner but i got to school and everyone accepted me for my clothes and money not for me so i made the best of it...i realize i lived a fake life this past year and i cant stand it. in the middle of this past year my friends decided they didnt want to be my friends anymore (so i now have no friends) then my parents started being real mean like yelling at me and sending me to my room with no explanation so this is were it starts to get to me ok so for a week i question my faith next week i question myself "is life really worth it when it is this bad" but obviously i didnt kill myself but i kinda stuck it out till now...yesterday i asked a girl out and she said ok and before we could even go on our first date she ask me to just be friends for awhile and shell come back to me when the time is right.so now im like F*** everything i dont even care anymore...right now i have little or no faith in god.

D

·
0 Posts
youre in grade 9 then? or going into grade 9?

Im a little buzzed, so this advice will either be good, or crap...

Basically, you have a lot ahead of you.

People claim these things are there to test your faith in god. I disagree. I believe they are there, because there are a part of our nature world and a natural chaotic cycle.

You have to realize that life is made of polar extremes with varying degrees within. Everything can be applied to a juxtaposition (sp?). That is, everything can be applied to a model. Or a scale. With too polar extremes. Good, evil. happy, sad. Life, death. Black, white. But within all those polar extremes are tangents. That is, mediums of varying degrees.

Everything compliments or accents its extreme. That is, with out pain there would be no happiness. With out death, there would be no life.

But everything is connected into a greater scheme. To which you could say, all these extremes are a double helix spiralling to a greater thing. That is, life, or existance. In one sense or another. So pain could be life. Or Is life. Happiness is life. All of is life.

So no matter what you are feeling, you can atribute it to life, and use it as a reminder that you truely are alive, in whatever sense of reality. And can be gratiful that it is a reminder that you are still here.

I can imagine nothing worse then feeling nothing at all. but then.. is the sensation of nothingness painful? inwhich case, its a feeling, and youre still alive..

Wow, I drank too much....

anyways.. testing your faith is the best thing you can do for it. If you never tested your faith, how would you ever know whether its true or not? If you never tested it, never analyzed it, you can not say that you serve your faith or can honestly and appropreaitly apply it to your life.

You may need to learn that somethings are out of the hands of your creator. That everything was set in motion and hes merely watching the marble fall. Or that a life of pure bliss would be boring an unapprecaited. And that with out pain and with out suffering, you would have no true happiness. TO which you would compare.

All the sour grapes make the sweetest finer.

·
Banned
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
stfu your not goin threw this right now are you....you are the only people i talk to anymore..this the only paintball and baseball is the only thing i do anymore and no one accepts me for who i am and i cant take it anymore....huey youve always been a ***** to me you know what i hate it when people hate someone for no reason...im reading dont be depressed stuff okay so stfu...if you dont like it then dont post it...thanks d_smalls

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
god does everything for a good purpose in the end

D

·
0 Posts
Some may use the arguement that you have food and a house and there fore no right to complain. I dont believe this arguement. I believe that is encouraging passive action and acceptence of what pains you. I dont think this is right. Opression is opression is opression. I believe that everyone has the right to hurt if they hurt, even under selfish or seemingly unneccessary conditions.

Who are we to say that we should grow up and cow boy up and get on with it?

that is the emotionalness mentality that our soceity has adopted and pressured us into. And Im sick of it. let a man hurt if he hurts. Comfort the distressed. Dont ridicule and harass.

I know that one needs to grow up and face certain things. But in do time and with the right mentorship. not harassment.

D

·
0 Posts
I can really only give you these words of wisdom that a man who i consider my mentor once told me.

The world is ****, but life is great.

also, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being depressed. It's only our soceity that frowns upon it. Why? because its something to correct, something to make money on by manufacturing pills.

****, nvm i gotta go, got screwd out of a ride and have to start biking. yeah!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
jtpaintballer31 said:
stfu your not goin threw this right now are you....you are the only people i talk to anymore..this the only paintball and baseball is the only thing i do anymore and no one accepts me for who i am and i cant take it anymore....huey youve always been a ***** to me you know what i hate it when people hate someone for no reason...im reading dont be depressed stuff okay so stfu...if you dont like it then dont post it...thanks d_smalls

Lots of people have felt this way... probably around you're age too. I don't want to be mean, but this is life. Soon eough you're going to be on your own. Everyone has s*** in their lives and they gotta deal with it - just like you.

I have done a lot of things in my day because I was "depressed". Just deal with it... Don't do anything stupid because honestly it's not worth it...

·
Banned
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im not here on this earth to kill myself i know that...but am i here to suffer to feel pain to go through 3 years of life and feel nothing and live 1 full year of fake as we go along life i mean i cant do anything right anymore i cant get a girl to save my life i cant even talk to most girls cuz they wont talk back girls are only 20% of my problem

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Go talk to a priest or someone who is strong in your faith. Even if you wind up saying, "You know, I really don't believe in God anymore" sometimes just talking to someone who is faithfully strong can help.

I have a friend who was going through some REALLY tough times. One of his best friends basically lied to him, stabbed him in the back, blamed things on him, etc. He was also going through some tought physical times - he was having problems with his head/brain, and the doctors didn't really know what it was. He wound up talking to our old principal, who was a priest, and became very close to him. His faith is now way stronger than it ever was, and he's doing great.

Just try to find someone - anyone - who is strong and dependable, and just go to them and talk to them, ask them for advice, listen to them for wisdom, and make a decision based on that.

Trust me, in a year or two you will look back on this time, and see how clear the path was. I've my own rough times, whether it be faith-based or something more temporal, and now that I look back on it, I can say "Ok, that had to happen so this could occur, and because of this I'm now a better person. And if that hadn't happened, I never would have met him/her, etc etc" Things that are now blurry will become clear in the future.

Have patience.

-Jin

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
theres nothing wrong with "losing faith" at all
if you dont believe in god, then that is your faith. just because you arent religious that doesnt mean you arent a bad person or have no meaning in life

i "lost faith" last year and i feel a lot more liberated

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Jinjiro said:
Trust me, in a year or two you will look back on this time, and see how clear the path was. I've my own rough times, whether it be faith-based or something more temporal, and now that I look back on it, I can say "Ok, that had to happen so this could occur, and because of this I'm now a better person. And if that hadn't happened, I never would have met him/her, etc etc" Things that are now blurry will become clear in the future.

Have patience.
SupahFly21 said:
god does everything for a good purpose in the end
Jinjiro posted an example for me :sly:
i agree 100% with jin. talk to someone at ur church, if u dont go to church talk to someone that beleives the same as you do, but its stronger in theyre faith. it'll help

·
Banned
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
talkin to my pastor would be ok but now everytime i hear someone religious talk they sound so fake to me like this religion stuff is a game that we made up to keep are selfs busy

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
tell that to your pastor he could help u with that too :)

·
Banned
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
SupahFly21 said:
Jinjiro posted an example for me :sly:
i agree 100% with jin. talk to someone at ur church, if u dont go to church talk to someone that beleives the same as you do, but its stronger in theyre faith. it'll help
thats another thing all my friends (4 is all i got) 1 of them is confused about our religion and 1 is basically atheist and the other will just laugh at me...and im talkin to the other about it on aim right now

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.