Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost the small, thin, round metal piece that goes in the adjustment knob (the part with the adjustable allen screw) below the bolt, wondering if anyone knows if I'll still be able to shoot without it. It doesn't look like a very important part, don't know though

Haven't played for five years, may be going soon

·
Registered
140 Posts
No you don't need the disc but you need one just call kingman and they'll send you one for like 5 bucks? hehe

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
You lost the set screw that normally goes through the velocity knob? It isn't important at all. It's purpose is give you a way to lock the velocity after setting it to a legal range. You'll be fine without it.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Wow alex taylor that was highly unneccesary. So why dont you just STFU?

You do not need that piece of metal, my friend lost it and his imagine works just fine.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
i dont even know why its in there...it doesnt even do anything

i lost mine a long time ago...works the same

and alextaylor...just because you can afford a shocker doesnt mean he needs one or wants one...shut the hell up shneeble...i can afford a shocker right now if i wanted one...but im fine with my fenix for now

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
alextaylor said:
spyders ar for b*****S got a shocker

go suck a ****ing dick u stupid close minded little *****. Can i ask what is wrong with spyders u little *****, just because u and your ****ty shocker have a bigger price tag then a spyder doesnt make spyders for *****es, guns taht your mom buys for you are for *****es

·
12,110 Posts
rebbryan said:
I lost the small, thin, round metal piece that goes in the adjustment knob (the part with the adjustable allen screw) below the bolt, wondering if anyone knows if I'll still be able to shoot without it. It doesn't look like a very important part, don't know though

Haven't played for five years, may be going soon
If you mean the disk, your marker won't recock after a few shots.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts