Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dis id the best show ever. The finally is on tonight. If you havnt watched all the episodes you probalyy dont get y it is so good. If you like this show post and talk about it. I like it because it confuses me.

If you dont have anything nice to say dont say it ayt all

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Theres like the polar bears and then theres the beat. We havnt seen the bear in a while. I think they killed the only one.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
i didnt watch it until i watched the first half of the season finally last night at a freinds. he is obsessed with the show and had to keep explaining stuff to me and our other freind who was there. we'd just look at each other and shake our heads, because he kept calling them by thier first name and we had no idea who he was talking about. eventually we convinced him to call them "the fat guy" "the bald guy" "the black guy" "the arab guy" and so on.

although it was interesting, even though all i understood about it was that they had crashed on an island.

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
doobster said:
Dis id the best show ever. The finally is on tonight. If you havnt watched all the episodes you probalyy dont get y it is so good. If you like this show post and talk about it. I like it because it confuses me.

If you dont have anything nice to say dont say it ayt all
you cant spell.

WHOOPS I SAID IT!

;)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope,i cant./\ Thats one of the billion questions Iv been askin myself when watchin the show/\. Im seein like 5 seasons before we find anything out.

1 Hour till finnaly

1 - 20 of 47 Posts