Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, Ellis has handed me the reigns and I'm going to keep the ball rolling.

I have new ideas. Different rules. And an alteration to the points and whatnot.

I'll be editing this with the information but just wanted to let you guys that are following LOTHT that the show will go on!

I'll also take any suggestions and after there has been some decent discussion, I will setup the game.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
TWO MORE PEOPLE MAY SIGN UP BEFORE WEDENSDAY (1/24)

Blue Barracudas

1.iluvwpg
2. JeSTeR_1269
3. Kleivonen
4. hurdlebeast
5.Guzzball
6.Mario

Silver Snakes

1.Gangsta_Redneck
2.XtremeAaron
3. seanness
4.speedballer11
5.Zues

Purple Parrots

1.BlueShox
2.666paintballer
3.Xtoast roxX
4.Mouse
5.cubsfan4life021

Orange Iguanas

1. crustybug
2. demonpoptart
3.martix_agent
4.Jester of Paint
5.ZeRO eFFeCT
6.sNoW PIrAnHa

Supporters

1. Wes Himself
2. p8ntballweird
3. L1nUx_r0ot
4. olddfatbulldog
5. Spudchucker
6. Ellis

------------------------

ALL PREVIOUS TASKS AND POINTS GIVEN ARE NULL AND VOID, NO ARGUEMENTS. I've talked with a number of members and they agree to save us all headaches that just to start over would be best.

As for new rules:

1. Videos are now required. No pictures.

2. The member signed up on the team must be doing the stunt and say "Viva la Pbf," for the camera.

3. ALL TEAMS are now allowed to do EVERY TASK.

- How it will work

It's simply a matter of who does the most. Don't try to be sly and twist what the tasks are. If they aren't what we meant them to be, then they will not count. There is still a time limit. Sunday (1/28) at 12 a.m.

Judges are myself and HuNtS. We will talk about each task and decide if they'll count. If they're not good enough, no points. There will be video thread posted after LOTHT has ended.

O

·
0 Posts
Less season oriented challenges, or more seasonless challenges to balance the playing field would be good.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
People were suggesting seasonal challenges the last time Rock Force had a thread for ideas.

Maybe normal users vs established vs elite vs senior vs supporters vs staff? that way there would be no limit on the teams, the teams could talk about tasks in their own forum. Of course, there would need to be a lot more tasks.

Oh yes, I also loved how no one suggested anything in my thread but compained later :tup

Oh well.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Yeah, the 24 hours would be a little constricting for me, then again I could always pull the ninja move at 11:30...

So there would be multiple tasks at the same times? If not I don't see how there could be a first, second, and third.

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
Less season oriented challenges, or more seasonless challenges to balance the playing field would be good.
yea that sounds like it would hold more equality for the playing field...

i cant believe i ate cat food (my stomach still feels funny, it just wont settle...) and spraypainted my wall for points... that we dont get... damn. lol. :rolleyes: (good times, good times!)

by the way, i had done a double hitter, i found an emo kid and sprayed him with mentos and coke - then gave him a hug and told him everything would be ok... got it on video and everything, i was going to put it up this morning, but eh w/e! i'll put that up just for s**** and giggles...

oh well, i'm in for the next competition, but can you give me some time, more than 48 hours? i'm going to be out of town for most of this weekend and if it start's without me i'll cry =(. (mlk day on monday so going to see old friends out of state, leaving today)

that and i have a lot of homework i need to get finished other than that, i missed a class wednesday and i dont have school monday so he's giving us extra work not including the work i missed from wednesday... so i'm swamped for that... (i probably shouldn't be going out of town, but i promised...)

anywho so i'm asking for a monday or tuesday starting time... is that possible? if it's not it'll be ok - i know my team will be able to keep up... :tup

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
yea that sounds like it would hold more equality for the playing field...

i cant believe i ate cat food (my stomach still feels funny, it just wont settle...) and spraypainted my wall for points... that we dont get... damn. lol. :rolleyes: (good times, good times!)

by the way, i had done a double hitter, i found an emo kid and sprayed him with mentos and coke - then gave him a hug and told him everything would be ok... got it on video and everything, i was going to put it up this morning, but eh w/e! i'll put that up just for s**** and giggles...

oh well, i'm in for the next competition, but can you give me some time, more than 48 hours? i'm going to be out of town for most of this weekend and if it start's without me i'll cry =(. (mlk day on monday so going to see old friends out of state, leaving today)

that and i have a lot of homework i need to get finished other than that, i missed a class wednesday and i dont have school monday so he's giving us extra work not including the work i missed from wednesday... so i'm swamped for that... (i probably shouldn't be going out of town, but i promised...)

anywho so i'm asking for a monday or tuesday starting time... is that possible? if it's not it'll be ok - i know my team will be able to keep up... :tup
Dude...you're my hero. You ate catfood, spraypainted the wall, and then proceeded to spray an emo kid with mentos and coke and then gave him a hug. That's hilarious. Have you posted the video yet?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
your gonna have to take me off the list, video camera is down. ah well I will stick around to watch, go parrots.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.