Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stress tests just started tonight, and I got a key. It's basically exactly like WoW as far as layout and gameplay so far goes, except themed differently. Controls are awkward at first but easy once you get the camera figured. Seems pretty tight. I'm playing a male Elf Hunter hailing from Lordir or something like that. If anyone else here is testing I'm on Brandywine server. No lag at all.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hasn't been determined yet. It's still in beta stages. And the stress test is over... =(

But it's got me hooked already. It's very similar to WoW. The only real difference as far as gameplay goes is the fact that using ranged weapons is MUCH better in this game. In WoW minimum range gets very annoying. But my hunter was able to use a bow throughout a battle, even at point-blank range. Very nice. And the ranged weapon skills are 10x better in LOTRO. As an added benefit you don't need to buy ammunition. I didn't get a chance to play a melee or magic character but I think that ranged classes are the way to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts