Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate these kids now that are like " LOTR " rules its the best. i love Frito, Aregan and other retarded attempts to properly prononce their names. These kids have never read the books so, even though the director does a good job, they don't know whats going on. And they probably don't even know that there is a third one and if they do know that there is, well i doubt they know what its called, and wont until the first ad for it comes out.

Damn kids, pick up a book you hosers.

·
Registered
105 Posts
D_Smalls said:
i hate these kids now that are like " LOTR " rules its the best. i love Frito, Aregan and other retarded attempts to properly prononce their names. These kids have never read the books so, even though the director does a good job, they don't know whats going on. And they probably don't even know that there is a third one and if they do know that there is, well i doubt they know what its called, and wont until the first ad for it comes out.

Damn kids, pick up a book you hosers.
Thats canada for ya, kids cant read :D Ive read all the books and most people here that see the movie on opening night have too.

·
Registered
949 Posts
i have talked to some people who didnt even know there was a book series. others thought the books were based off the movies. lol. also same thing with fight club(the book).

·
Registered
324 Posts
I like messing with those posers. It's fun to tell them how much I can't wait to see Legolas get his head chopped off by an orc in the Third one. Then they're like "Oh NO!! He can't die he's so cute!"

On a side note Aragorn is the number one badass in LOTR all those Legolas groupies are lame.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Ha! I laugh at that! Heres a shout out to the hobbits! Holla if ya hear me!:D (mixing the lotr wit some RAW) Hobbits kick everyones ass! Frodo, Bilbo, Samweise, Merrywhether, Peregrin and back when Gollum was a hobbit he was kickin too!

·
Registered
324 Posts
That's the best thing about him man, someone as cool as he doesn't need a magic sword to boost his coolness

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I like the orginall The Hobbit better than the LOTR. They shoulda made that movie before TFOTR

·
Registered
127 Posts
All of the girls at my school think legolas is the best character.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
360 Posts
I would have liked to see Boromir(sp) live longer and meet up with Faramir and have them fight together or something. It's kinda odd that Boromir could take so many arrows and live. On thing I noticed different in the movie and book was when they pushed Boromir out into the river after he died it wasnt full of all the weapons of the orcs Boromir killed in the movie like it was in the book.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
i dont really wanna watch anymore of the movies till theyre all out cuz the ending on the first one was horrible since it just left you like that.

i tried reading them a long time back but stopped cuz back then i thought they were boring but im gonna try to read them again. Is it just me or should The Hobbit have been a movie cuz its a great book and wouldve made a great movie......o well, to late now

·
Registered
162 Posts
PB-><tremeist said:
Ha! I laugh at that! Heres a shout out to the hobbits! Holla if ya hear me!:D (mixing the lotr wit some RAW) Hobbits kick everyones ass! Frodo, Bilbo, Samweise, Merrywhether, Peregrin and back when Gollum was a hobbit he was kickin too!
I've watched Lotr 1 a bunch of times and saw Lotr 2 and Frodo doesn't kill one person ,and if he does you don't see it.LOL. Hobbits suck!!! Elf's Rock!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
The books never had closure until the third, so why should the movies?

And as a side note, a human can take a bunch of arrows, physiologicaly speaking that is, because unless you catch one directly through the heart or head, the only way an arrow kills you is by bleeding to death, or by some other fluid dominating the wrong system due to organs ruptureing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Boromir was the most believable character, I'm not too fond of how they protrayed Legolas and Aragorn. They don't really have any emotions, Gimli is there for comic relief...

I think they could have done it better, but then it wouldn't have been as popular.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts