Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
do you wear lv jeans? do they even make jeans? hell no. they make purses and wallets (which are badass btw) and belts... i forgot where i was going with this.

oh yea i remember, a cell phone case isnt fashion. jeans and polos and that **** is fashion. a cell phone case is... a cell phone case. and hes being a douche to the guy who searched and got a pic for him.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
dudeus000 said:
do you wear lv jeans? do they even make jeans? hell no. they make purses and wallets (which are badass btw) and belts... i forgot where i was going with this.

oh yea i remember, a cell phone case isnt fashion. jeans and polos and that **** is fashion. a cell phone case is... a cell phone case. and hes being a douche to the guy who searched and got a pic for him.
A cell phone case is an accessory, aka it is fashion. And my point is, most people on here don't care about fashion, and just because they don't doesn't mean that they should make fun of the people who do. I don't make fun of the people on this forum who don't believe in Jesus, even if I do, so why should they make fun of him for caring about fashion?

Also, the guy who searched and posted a picture for him was being a douche, and in turn received treatment as such. People try to be so cool by making fun of people on the internet and it gets annoying.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
He seem's like more of a Burberry type.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.