Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drink like you've never been sober. My best friend just got a job in the nation's capital and is moving away. Good for him in the long term but ****ty for me until I can afford to visit him. <3 brother. One last night of minimal sobriety to bring us on home.

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
trust me, i know the feeling right now. except my best friend, also my girlfriend, just called ot tell me she can't "put me through this anymore" and that "it isnt fair to me" so i was like wait wtf. and i guess her parents told her theyre putting her in a foster home. she only has one year of high school left, and i don't know what i'm gonna do. before her, my life sucked, then got good, now i dont know hows it going to be. have a great time while u can tho. you dont know when its all going to come to an end

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
tie him up and keep him in your basement only occassionally feeding him catfood and celery

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Believe it or not the Canadian government might be better at finding employees than I am at hiding them.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh and the love like you've never been hurt was just a set-up for the drink like you've never been sober. I like girls.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts