Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been lookin for a good second marker to my ion xe and been thinkin on a couple different markers, the mini being ine of them. I read alot how you either love or hate the invert mini, and was curious what the main biggest issues are with this marker and what would cause such a love/hate following on this marker. Any help is good to have.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also read alot about the mini having a bad bolt design causing them to chop. Do they really chop paint as bad as some say they do? There are quite a few mini's on ebay that i dont feel are priced beyond reason and am tempted to buy.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
The size of the Mini is the biggest "problem"
Haha. Ironic.
I also read alot about the mini having a bad bolt design causing them to chop. Do they really chop paint as bad as some say they do? There are quite a few mini's on ebay that i dont feel are priced beyond reason and am tempted to buy.
With a good hopper, there is no problems.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Indeed
And if you just happen to only shoot extra brittle stuff, Lurker just came out with the Eigenbolt for the Mini

They're shipping out now
:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In terms of brittle, do you refer to the paint shell? Where i play they only allow in house paint but i don't know the brand or brittle factor. what paint would be the best choice for a mini? i ain't had any problems yet shooting the house paint from the ion and would like to keep it that way if i do decide to invest in a mini. to be honest i would mostly like to own a 'back up' marker to make it easier to take friends along and to introduce more people to this wonderful obsession. and also because having lots o markers is cool.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
Having lots of markers is cool? Its a disease. The gun whore inside develops, and takes hold. You cant get rid of it. I have 16 markers. I need intervention.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts