Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard of em? No, it's nothing dirty. Although with how damned comfy these things are, dirty things are BOUND to happen on them

now you may think it's just a bigass beanbag, but the company slogan says otherwise...."It's not a damn beanbag!"

They're pretty expensive though. A 2-person (MovieSac) starts at $209, and that doesn't include a cover. The 3-person SuperSac starts at $299, and The Big One $449. I want to get one for our apt. but that's quite a bit of savin up to do

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Mr.McManus said:
they had a big store in one of our malls too, i went there to nap sometimes.

I did that ina mall in chicago. I was sick of shopping and everyone else wanted to keep going, so i grabbed a qucik nap on of of these things. I gotta say, theyr'e worth the money you pay. but i wonder how durabel they are?

·
Registered
731 Posts
martix_agent said:
I did that ina mall in chicago. I was sick of shopping and everyone else wanted to keep going, so i grabbed a qucik nap on of of these things. I gotta say, theyr'e worth the money you pay. but i wonder how durabel they are?
ive done many front flips on to them and the whole time the store was there not one ripped or anything.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they are SUPER comfy. you can be wide awake, plop down on one of these and be out in 5 minutes.
link is lovesac.com. who'da thunk? :dodgy:

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
martix_agent said:
yeah thats what everyone did, no one ever bought anything from the store the only attention they ever got was from people that didn't want to walk around anymore.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts