Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering what the low pressure kit does and if it makes less noise or shots at a higher rate of fire and if u got one would u be able to use co2 or would that just be stupid

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Designed for nitrogen only at least.

It'll work with CO2, if you regulate the pressure down to 400psi or so. There's nothingi in there that I see that CO2 could have a chance of actually harming.

Basically, it's a new vertical adaptor, a volumizer, a lighter valve spring and supposedly a more high-flow valve body, and a lighter rear bolt with rear cocking.

Now what's it do?

Well...it's a little quieter. It'll be more gentle on brittle paint. Little less kick because of the lighter internals. I wouldn't expect a great increase in effeciency or anything like that.

Now, the million dollar question- Worth the money?

Probably not. Remember you need to add a regulator to use it at all, because it doesn't come with one. With CO2, you'll likely want a stabilizer or a normal reg with an anti-siphon tank. Both of these will tack on some money on the price of the LPK. If you find a good deal, however, then the 'worth it' factor increases as the price goes down.

·
Registered
559 Posts
R U Kidding?!!!

OMG?!! :rofl rollin:

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
You (Tippy_A-5) are a dumb kid. I'm guessing you are between the age of 10 and 10.5. Please don't post unless you have something to contribute.

Torch hit it on the spot. It really isn't a worthy upgrade for the money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts