Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i have an xchamber and a remote, how cold can it be when i play??

·
Registered
271 Posts
Well with the expansion chamber you could probably play lower than usual. Um, since you live in Norway I guess you're going to need degrees in celsius aren't you. Well I'm guessing anywhere from 2-5*C. I don't know for sure but I'm taking a guess.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
If you run syphon, you could play well below zero with CO2. But you would get less shots from each tank and there'd be a pretty large vapor cloud from each shot.

With the Expansion and the Remote, you could go as cold as needed until you lost enough pressure that the gun wouldn't recock. Depends on a lot of things.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, i just need the x chamber then, i also got a slide check with my remote where does that get installed? and where can i get new grips, mine got ruined when i got doubble trigger... it got cuted 2 far so it doesnt fell good to holde the gun anymore :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
slide check

hey i will tell you now the slide checks are a waste of time enless every single time you "slide check" you do it perfectly (looks on pbreview.com a guy tells you how to each time)
i had a slide check and i blew little holes in the slide checks slide o rings almost every second time i used it

BUT it installs on the hose just after the hose ends and just before the quick dissconnect

also dont you find it to be cumbersome having the extra slide check stick out with the extra weight on the quick dissconnect .. it seems to be prone to snapping or wearing out the quick dis
my sugggestion is try the slide check then just get use to down line bleed and scrap it

thanks/ good luck
P.S. does any body know how to avoid breaking o rings

ERIC

·
Registered
65 Posts
erock, are you breaking the tank orings when you take the tank off?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts