Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Bobdie... Leave my forum.

I'd sugest a LP Tank. #1 - cause almost every high end paintball gun uses it. And some even require it. It puts alot less stress on the Gladiator. and Gives you a more consistant Shot. Also. The only time you'll get drop off is if you have a POS tank.

Get the LP Tank.

And bobide, don't post if u don't know what your talking about bro.

Also... Might i sugest a 70/4500 Legion air :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I do get a new tank it will definately be a legion air. My only concern is getting shoot down, and the fact that I won't be able to use it on my 98 or tac-one if my borg is out of comission. I heard angels required them, but most people tell me that for any other gun I should go with an HP to avoid shootdown. Does it put stress on the reg or something?

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
well id imagine the more the reg has to bring the pressure down, the less consistant it will be

and are you the same ruzyho from back in 02?

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
lol,

Accually if u put the HP kit on ur 98, then u can use a LP tank. And i've shot many a spyders with Low Pressure HPA tanks w/ no problem.

As for the thing about shoot down. I've used LP tanks on EVERY gun i've ever used, and have never once expirenced Shoot Down. If u have a good tank (like a legion air) on a good reg (like a gladiator) then you should neve rhave to worry about shoot down

and what NYY said, is exactly true. If your putting 800 PSI into any reg, and have to regulate it down to 200 PSI or less, Then you will have inconsistant shots, reg parts will wear more, and overall perforamce won't be as good.

And just think about it.. How many guns on the open market accually operate at 600PSI or more?

--Jerry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts