Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so maybe not that lucky. So my dad just moved to ORegon. so i got on pbreview to find a field, but since this is a small town there wasn't one unless you drove 2 for hours to Eugene. Basically I cried (not really, but i was sad). So a week later my dad called me and he said the house he got has 40+ acres(it gets better), it had excess farm equipment from the last owner, like sewer tubes , old tractors, lots of wood, and about 25 50 gallon drums. He said i could have it all. so this summer i am going to build an awesome field. After telling me this I was like "this couldn't get any better". Then he told me he was talking to some kids in the area and they said "just about everbody has thier own homemade paintball field and to change it up all the kids go to different kids fields". I practically cried (in a good way of course). So i predidict this will be an awesome summer filled with paintball fun.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ya I know how it feels to get your own field. I just recently started mine. I dont have all that cool stuff, but I do have like 150 tires coming in withing the next few weeks... When you finish it take some pics so we can see how cool it is...

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Skate and Paint said:
awesome dude, get some pics up wen its done.
yeah i agree...that sounds really cool man, i used to live in tacoma washington, so hopefully this summer will be like last summer, sunny and warm everyday, cuz you know that pacific northwest weather can be nasty at times. sounds like fun!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts