Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, as I was getting my new order ready off of Xpaintball last night, I found the following item:

http://www.xpaintball.com/luofchco.html

"Looking for a present for your favorite paintball brat? Look no further than our very own Xtreme Lump of Coal. Our competitors may offer what you think is coal, but only with us are you assured a genuine, 100% pure product, in its own Zip-Loc baggie with a card that says "Christmas Coal" (in case the recipient is unsure of your intentions). It may not be edible, but it is flammable; it is also quite suitable for framing. This lump is the first in a projected line of designer coals: Coal Porter, Nat "King" Coal, Natalie Coal (for the truly talentless), Nicoal Kidman, and Anna Nicoal Smith (available for sale to adults only). If sales go well, we are considering a line of edibles and imbibables, starting with Coalby Cheese and Xtreme Coala. Look for these products in the future at Xtreme.

And in case you think this is a joke, it's not. If you order this, you will receive an actual lump of coal, just as pictured."

I love the last part. I can't remember the last time I saw an online store made a spoof like that.

·
12,110 Posts
WTF, whya re you people being gay about it.. I dont agree with the 'new' rules about avatars, but hell, keep it to the suggestion forum or PMs if your going to *****. And don't diss headley. He has a mag, therefore he's cooler then you.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Christian said:
we ALL decided on that. And if anyone wants to narrow out a mod, blame me because I made the thread about it.

Obey forum rules or leave, I really don't care.
Quoted for truth. Not only that but I stood 100% with Christian on this one, and Headley just happened to be the first one with gonads enough to make an announcement about it.

Not only that but if you backtalk Christian you'll have to deal with me...I'm coming home to Mason for Christmas (no joke, I live there) so I'll beat you up. With a TASO Stone Cold II 21-incher. LOL. :p

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
I personally don't think scantily clad women have any place on a paintball forum, unless they, of course, are engaging in some form of paintball.

·
Registered
912 Posts
yes, as much as i like those avatars i agree with the mods.

anyway... how much are those lumps of coal?? Sounds like some lousy "money maker" scheme to me. Are they serious about the brands and the flavors??? Thats gotta be the dumbest thing ive heard in a long time..

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Best product ever. Medic, you should put one in each of your kid's stockings and hide the presents in the closet for later.

·
12,110 Posts
I put a lump in my brothers stocking once.. WEll it wasn't coal persay.. IT was a piece of rock from our basement.. WE have this giant rock that goes under our house adn comes out in our neighbors basement.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm seriously thinking about buying it for a few members on the board, or even for my little brothers.

Only thing is, they'd cry because they thought they were bad. But then again, together, my little bros make a tag-team that rivals Godzilla and King Kong combined.

·
I <3 Brian Peppers.
922 Posts
Jrow17 said:
yes, as much as i like those avatars i agree with the mods.

anyway... how much are those lumps of coal?? Sounds like some lousy "money maker" scheme to me. Are they serious about the brands and the flavors??? Thats gotta be the dumbest thing ive heard in a long time..

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kdrx1 said:
Heck dude, that's a deal and a half.

Once you get depressed that someone gave you coal, you can pop it into your fireplace and watch that sucker burn. And you can snuggle with a girl while you stay warm...whether from the fire or each other, it's a win-win situation.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MrMacDude said:
Or, eat it, crap it out and make a $2 diamond.

LMAO

Good one man...the guy sitting next to me just looked over at me like I was a mentally handicapped thing or something for giggling so hard. Mad props.

<3

·
Registered
322 Posts
man dude that is pretty dumb
2.00 for a piece of coal?!?!
and how much for shipping on it
LOL
just go to wal mart and get the bbq coals
those will work just fine if u want

-Kevin

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Flatliner105 said:
send it to headly for banning seminude women avatars
You may wanna reconsider that since i was one of the few that went to bat for you when you were banned.

Why does PBF have to be like every other paintball thing and support the "sex sells" image? If that is what you come here for then take your attitude and leave. Or just keep it up and someone will make it much easier for you to do so. ;)

- Brian

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Flatliner105 said:
send it to headly for banning seminude women avatars
Christian said:
we ALL decided on that. And if anyone wants to narrow out a mod, blame me because I made the thread about it.

Obey forum rules or leave, I really don't care.
Owned.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts