Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
4/10 i gave you an extra point cuz i know there is not much out there for these as far as upgrades, but barrel would have given you a lot more, that said i am not a fan of black on black at all, makes it look like someone took a can of black spray paint to it.

sure it shoots great though, enjoy!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol....choice of color is just personal preference...I like my markers all black instead of looking like a pack of Skittles

I also picked up a couple more markers...I will post those up as well (both are black)

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Just googled this thing, and no wonder I quit paintball. It's ****ing expensive, holy ****. I forgot about how expensive markers are. Reminded me that paint is also extremely expensive..

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
i like black. luxes are decent looking markers and good performers, though efficiency is far from great. can't believe they aren't OLED for the price, and some of them do have issues with breech wear and paint rollback.

it's nowhere near worth the price, and it's the Gardner brothers behind it, which is a HUGE negative to me. those greedy bastards will gladly take your money and laugh all the way to the bank.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Not only is it not OLED, but it constantly blathers on about garbage every time you do anything. I hate being anywhere NEAR Luxes because of that horribly annoying talking board. Worst idea EVER on a marker. Makes me want to smash them against trees while screming "shut up you whiny *****!!!"

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol....Luxe is gone anyhow, I did have problems with it at the TFT tourney @ HSP ......real bad bolt stick, oring in the asa kept busting (really frustrating especially during a tourney game!), traded it for a BNIB DM9 and a LE Icon Edition DM7

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think the LUXE is a beautiful marker. Since there is no artwork or major changes, I would just rate the marker as itself. 8.1/10.0. It was my second choice when picking out markers this year. Not much upgrading to do with a near perfect gun...I will have something new posted in a couple of weeks and would love some feedback. My backup ego 8 is on for rating now. Thanks and SWEEEET DLX !!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts