Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GREATEST BAND EVER.......who else agrees?

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
I most definitely DON'T agree.

No offense man, but I hate the posers that are always like "Lynyrd Skynyrd is AWESOME! I went to his/their concert last night and it rocked!" Fact is, you guys don't know the REAL Lynyrd Skynyrd, the guys going around making songs/going on tour lately are a bunch of posers.

If you don't understand what I mean, think of it this way: the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoons (i.e. Lynyrd Skynyrd) was awesome but there is a new "revival" that looks similar but really isn't the real TMNT (i.e. the posers lately).

Just because they have the same name and THINK they play the same music doesn't mean they live up to the greatness of the original. The original is still the best, and the new Lynyrd Skynyrd SUCKS.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Dude, the new TMNT cartoons suck hard compared to the old ones. Wtf is up with that, go back to how they were, or just show reruns. They redid it to target a new audience of kids who are all into Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh and now they just suck. APRIL DOESN'T HAVE ****ING PINK HAIR! OMG WTF??
[/rant]

Now please continue with whatever you were talking about.

-Jin

·
Registered
235 Posts
Duo is right, the old stuff is the good stuff. I dont even know how they call themselves Lynyrd Skynyrd now. As soon as that plane crashed, there was no more Lynyrd Skynyrd. I have never even heard this "new" Lynyrd Skynyrd and I don't want to.

·
Registered
905 Posts
DuoDSG said:
I most definitely DON'T agree.

No offense man, but I hate the posers that are always like "Lynyrd Skynyrd is AWESOME! I went to his/their concert last night and it rocked!" Fact is, you guys don't know the REAL Lynyrd Skynyrd, the guys going around making songs/going on tour lately are a bunch of posers.

wait wait. there are 2 lynyrd skynyrds? im rather confused

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im talking about the old skynard....the new group is crap, ron vanzant's brother cant sing like he did, i refuse to buy that cd

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pAiNtInYoUrFaCe...im sure you have heard them...the y sing that song "red, white and blue"

its not like the new band is posers...they all grew up around the band but just dont have the touch

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Its like when bon scott died in Ac/Dc, I so miss him...though their new singer is actually quite good....in this case they blow.

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
WoodballeR said:
GREATEST BAND EVER.......who else agrees?

I hate people like you that say you are a fan and spell the name of the band wrong.
Some Poser-"OMG!!!111!!!ROFL!!!1111oneeleventyone, I saw Lod Zeplin last night and he kick ass LOL!1111!!!! His like best song ever is like that one that goes...you know boo ba be dop!"
Me-"Uhhh thats purple haze"
poser-"I KNOW! it's like his best song! LOL!!!!!!!!"
Me-"uhhhh purple haze was by the jimi hendrix experience"
poser-"Nu uH! u don't no nething bout rock. ur a poser like LOL! o and btw! LOL. why is your shirt design bricks and says the wall LOL?!!!11111"
Me-"uhhh cuz thats an album by pink floyd"
poser-"oh pink floyd! I LOVE THEM! LOLZERS!!11111. they're best song is stairway to heaven"
me-*walks away and gives up*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts