Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also my first in probably 3 years. Its 5:44 EST. I'm bored outta my gord. Last night i smoked 3 spliffs in my freinds car. We parked it on my street and listened to classic rock and ate sugar cookies until the sun came up. One of the best night of my life. Today I didnt do a ****in thing. Actually, I got six 6 packs of Guinness for tonight which is great. thumup: I'm thinking about getting my tounge pierced today just for shock value. I think its cool and no one would ever suspect me. Whats everyones St. Patricks day schedule look like? Work till 3 for me. Catch up on sleep,<possible piercing> then a crazy night lies ahead.

·
Registered
89 Posts
well im going to some partys

D

·
0 Posts
hey man, me and a friend pulled an early morning the other day.. bit before 4am we decided just to go for a walk, went to a coffee shop and just sat for a while.

im heading into town soon. might be fun

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
eat a large filling meal before you get it done then after go get a icee/slurpee type drink and drink those the whole night if you do that it will speed up the healing time alot i just got mine done theres a thread around somewhere that has pic of the procedeure(sp)

D

·
0 Posts
i should go et soething pierced riht now.. i want my eye bepw done.. maybe a spiral, those are pimp.. or some mesed p lip one.. i dunno

1 - 11 of 11 Posts